Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wiiiiii

Finally we have got our main task for this module: Wii. Yesterday when we got it I was a bit worried. But when I thought more about that I would have thought: opps, in case we got one of the other tasks as well… But after a quick research in the motion activity I was very happy with Wii. No one in my group has much experience about Wii, but I’m sure it won’t be any problems to come up with a product.
Today we had a little group follow up. It was nice to sit down and talk for an hour with a coach, but still not that important though our group work very well together. After this we sat down in the café with a big paper and brainstormed. I think this was something we taught from the last task, that we should take it easy in the beginning, don’t stress, but also use our fantasy, experiences and listen to each other. We came up with an idea, divided roles and work and planed our following two weeks.

I will be responsible for the exhibition which means a lot of work, but also loads of fun to do, and I have no doubt that this wont be two very interesting weeks!

No comments: