Monday, September 10, 2007

The first time at Hyper – Karlskrona



Okay, then it is time. Time to start to think about what I am actually doing. The time is going so fast, and we are doing so many things so it is not really easy to reflect over everything that happens. Anyway, that’s why this little assignment during this year is so perfect for me I guess. So, to start with we have done the most gorgeous movie I ever seen… and then I have done the most gorgeous movie I ever seen, ok, maybe not, but on the list top 10 maybe?

To start from the beginning I can quickly reflect over the first days, teambuilding and the UGL-course. “The time goes fast when you have fun” – and yes, it certainly does! The first days at Hyper Island were very exiting and different. And after the presentations days we started the UGL-course in group dynamics and leadership. It was very different compared to what I have been doing so far. First of all was the week very intensive and the days were long, but atthe same time very interesting and gave me a lot to think about.

No comments: