Monday, November 12, 2007

Visual Communication


New module again, the time is running away. We were all happy to finish the last module after a presentation on Swedbank. We didn’t get any money as we might had expected, but after all I feel I have learned a lot (as usual in this amazing school) The fact that I have been too lazy when it comes to learning design is a bit annoying though. Have to plan my time better and probably spend even more time in school and less time on Facebook:) But at the same time is personally impossible for me to sit in front of a computer 12 hours a day, hm.. yeah, will find a solution to that as well..

So, now to the module visual communication. Everyone seems to be happy after everything we have written, and this time will be able to work with design, I’m not sure if I can say the same. Will instead say I’m afraid of what’s coming, and even more what’s coming afterwards; Portfolio. We also got the information that we will spend next module in the same groups as before which I think no one in my group was pretty satisfied with. At least we are aware of it and I hope we will do the best of the situation. The portfolio angst disappeared a bit today when I bought domain and I also realized what lovely friends I have (they will help me all way to my grave..) I also realized that my dad is good to have during anxiety and busy Christmas days. (Also have to write better English after complaints from dad about “swenglish” translations in this blog!)

Today we have been painting whole day and Stevens Henri, the lovely French artist, taught us about colour psychology. And yesterday the American Greg Henriques taught us good stuff about how to express feelings and thoughts behind design. We have got many small individual tasks which is perfect for me right now to keep going practice the programs...

1 comment:

.. said...

That poster really shows the great design skills of hyperstudents=P