Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hoarse...

Just realized that it’s probably time to write again to keep up with everything that’s happens. Yesterday I came back from a two days trip to Malmö, which was great! It was the SACO exhibition for educations which take place every year. I went there alone from Digital Media (probably because of the Pixar lecture which I missed) together with five Business Management students and we had a lovely time. Wonder if I ever have been talking this much during seven hours… Sore throat,was hurting really bad yesterday. Any how, I hope many interesting people will apply for Hyper next year!

We have also started with the main task for the Visual Communication module. We are doing a design concept for Wallet space, which is the product from last module. The presentation is on Thursday and we have still a lot to do. A mock up for the web site has to be done, a graphical profile and also budget, design strategy and communication strategy. I will try to do my best as a project manager, and I have realized that I need to take even more responsibility then I’ve done so far in this group.

No comments: