Monday, October 29, 2007

Two weeks left

After a nice weekend in Stockholm I’m back in Karlskrona again. Its two weeks left to the presentation for investors which is a long time I reckon. Two weeks is also probably what we all need to make this project good, the little thing that we only four in our group make the work a bit harder. There are many lectures during this time that will take a lot of time as well.

So, what’s happens with the online karaoke plan? Pretty much I would say. We started up to study business plans early even if we didn’t know if we were supposed to write the plan or not. We divided the work and I took care of competitors. I realized the importance of my contact network outside this industry as well, there are always a banker or lawyer out there I know. But it’s still a feeling of walking in the jungle to make this business plan which no one of us has any experience from.

I also noticed that I missed to mention about our “dice success”. We are selling our dice from last module to a company who want to make a mobile play out of it! If we are lucky they might sell it to Ericsson or Motorola, which would be crazy! We’ll wait and see…

No comments: